Recent Singing Appearances: Film, TV & Video Work
As a multi-faceted entertainer, Paco has appeared recently in the following:
- Hardrock Café, Paddy O’s, Club Café’, NuCafe’, SOTP Café’.
- Rituals Restaurant, Fox’s Restaurant.
- The Topsfield Fair, Pawtucket Red Sox, Polar Express Experience, Boston Faneuil Hall Tree Lighting and Boston’s GreenFest City Hall.
- Feast of St. Agrippina, Worcester peace Festival, Cancer Walks, Jolly Jaunts and Plymouth Festival of the Trees & Toys-For-Tots Radio-thon. TV Celebrity Mary Ann Esposito (cooking) honorarium.
- Salem, MA CATV & Tapley Performance Hall Variety Shows, Gloucester Rose Baker Shows, Boston Association of Cabaret Artists (BACA) Showcases & Bristol Holiday Showcase.
- Singing “in public” outdoors at Boston’s Downtown Crossing.
- A large variety of inter-denominational church & memorial services.
- Gloucester & Rockport 4th of July Parades solo singer on a float, GOP Grand Opening for Massachusetts new Governor elect Baker.
- Entertaining at a myriad of Senior Centers and Assisted Living Facilities primarily in Massachusetts in Cabaret Format.
- Special events such as large Anniversary Celebrations, 50th High School Reunion (my own), Boston Hyatt Regency Hotel Auditions.
- MA Senator Tarr Annual Christmas Gala (MC, sing, entertain)
- Numerous Open Mics and other variety gigs.
- Numerous 1950’s & 60’s High School Reunions providing Oldies concerts, MC and DJ services.
TV, Radio, Films & Videos:
- “The Overachiever” Film (made for Cannes/Sundance Film Festivals)
- “The Ponzi Scheme” made for TV Historic Docudrama
- Turner Hill Resort – Ipswich, MA PR Video & still shots
- FedEx YouTube Commercials “World-wide Delivery”
- AirPlayDirect Global Radio – Oldies Album now at 28th on All-Time APD Rock Charts. Currently have three active albums playing on stations world-wide.
- “Kind Of Best Friends” full length film/movie shot in Gloucester, MA.
- “Michael Tyson Documentary” filmed in Boston. MA
Paco is currently preparing to begin recording his eighth full-length CD Album in Boston, focusing primarily on original and cover songs with a distinctly “Country” flavor. He is in demand for “Oldies 50’s & 60’s Concerts & Shows” from small backyard gatherings to large high school reunions and is greatly looking forward to upcoming seasonal concerts throughout the Christmas Holidays, which are also a specialty. He will be traveling to the West Coast during February and March of 2018 to, as he puts it, “singin the sun”.